Wicked Edge GO - Pre-Order
2017 Accessory of the Year - Blade Show and International Cutlery Fair
The Wicked Edge Go is now available for PRE-ORDER at a special price of $150.00. New orders will ship in October, 2017. Once the pre-order period is over the price will be $199.00. Order now and save $49.00.
The Wicked Edge GO is a precision engineered, manual sharpening machine. It holds the angle while both sides of knife are sharpened at the same time, creating a perfectly shaped edge. It's made from high quality, aircraft grade aluminum and stainless steel. The GO is designed to be portable and can be used anywhere.
- Angle Control: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1 degree increments
- Micro Adjustment: Not included
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen wrench
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8 inches
- Max Clamping Width: 3/8"
- Base: C-clamp included
- Tool Roll included
This product is compatible with all Wicked Edge stones and strops.
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.2 LBS
- Dimensions: 12"w x 4"d x 4"h
- Medium Coarse 200 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 each)