The Pro-Pack I is designed around our WE100 Precision Sharpener to create super tough, durable, hard-working edges; perfect for your everyday carries and hunting or bushcraft knives.
- The 1000 grit Diamond Stones ensure a working edge that’s capable of taking on any task.
- 5/3.5 Micron Diamond Strops Pack helps to create a longer-lasting edge with a beautiful shine.
- The included Aluminum Base creates a sturdy sharpening station anywhere.
- The WE100 allows you to upgrade your sharpener’s hardware as wanted.
- The Standard Vise allows you to clamp thicker, outdoor blades with ease.
- Made in the USA.
- Able to sharpen blades up to 15" long
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees per side (30-60 degrees inclusive)
- Angle adjustment in 1-degree increments
- Angle markings are calibrated for the knife's edge to sit at 5/8" above the top of the vise
- Able to clamp blades up to 1/4” thick
- Longer screws may be used to enable the clamping of thicker blades
- Guide Rods length: 8"
- Product Weight: 14 LBS
- Precision Sharpener WE100
- 100/200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack (2 ea)
- 400/600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack (2 ea)
- 800/1000 Grit Diamond Stones Pack (2 ea)
- 5/3.5 Micron Diamond and Leather Strops Pack
- Vise Key
- Depth Key
- Standard Alignment Guide
- Shims Pack
- Knife Brace
- Aluminum Base
The Pro-Pack I is compatible with the following items:
- All Wicked Edge sharpening stones and strops
- Hardware Upgrade Kits
- Low Angle Adapter
- Scissor Attachment
- Chisel Attachment
- Safety Shields
- 10", 12", 14" and 15" Guide Rods
- Hard Carrying Case for Precision Sharpener, Pro-Pack I, and Pro-Pack II
- Hard Carrying/Rolling Case with Retractable Handle
The Pro-Pack I is not compatible with the following items:
- Gen3 V2 Jaws for 1/4" Blades
- Gen3 V2 Jaws for 3/16" Blades
- DualCam© Vise Jaws for 1/4" Blades
- 13” Guide Rods for WE60 Series Sharpeners
- Aluminum Base for WE60 Series Sharpeners
Regular price (/)
You may also like
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 8 reviews.