Precision Sharpener - WE100
This variant is currently sold out
The WE100 Precision Sharpener is the original sharpener from Wicked Edge. It offers features that represent the core of our sharpening innovation.
The WE100 is an affordable option for someone who wants to start out simple and have the ability to add upgrades and accessories as they need them. The 100/200 and 400/600 Grit Diamond Stones included with the WE100 will allow the user to put a no nonsense, working edge on their knife in a short amount of time. For this reason, it is a good choice for users who need a great edge on daily work knives, like kitchen knives, pocket knives, every day carry knives and hunting knives.
With an angle range of 15 to 30 degrees and the ability to set independent angles on each side of the sharpener, the WE100 Precision Sharpener can handle a wide variety of knife styles. The 8” guide rods will allow this sharpener to handle knives up to 15 inches in length and the vise jaw can handle blades up to 3/8” thick. This sharpener can be easily mounted to a home work station or it can be mounted to any of the bases* we offer with the provided hardware.
The WE100 Precision Sharpener is the model that is included with our Pro-Pack I system.
Note: Our Granite Bases may vary in color from the images on this page.
- Made in the USA
- Sharpens a wide assortment of knives
- Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical grinds
- Includes Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Includes Medium Fine 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Vise is operated with an included Allen key
- Parts are fully modular, making them interchangeable with upgrades for advanced sharpening capabilities
- Base required - compatible with Wicked Edge Aluminum and Granite Bases
- Can sharpen blades up to 15" long
- Can clamp blades up to ⅜” thick with included vise screws (longer screws may be used to enable clamping of even thicker blades)
- Angle Range: 15-30 degrees per side (30-60 degrees inclusive)
- Angle adjustment in 1 degree increments
- Sharpener's angle markings are calibrated for knife's edge at 5/8" over top of vise
- Minimum knife height for stones to clear vise at lowest angle is 5/8" over top of vise. Low Angle Adapter (sold separately) required to reach low angles on smaller knives
- Guide Rods: 8"
- Product Weight: 4.6 LBS
The WE100 is compatible with the following items:
- All Wicked Edge sharpening stones and strops
- Hardware Upgrade Kits (for more detailed information about the compatibility with Upgrade Kits, use the Upgrade Selection Guide)
- Low Angle Adapter
- Scissor Attachment
- Chisel Attachment
- Advanced Alignment Guide
- Safety Shields
- 10" and 12" Guide Rods
- Granite and Aluminum Bases
- Hard Carrying Case
- Hard Carrying Case with Wheels and Retractable Handle
- Vise Key
- Depth Key
The WE100 is not compatible with the following items:
- Generation 3 Jaws for 1/4" Blades (the jaws on the WE100 open up past 1/4", so these aren't necessary)