Precision Sharpener - WE120
Granite Base Sold Separately
The WE120 Sharpener has all the great features of the WE100, but in addition it includes a longer Degree Bar and a Riser Block which extend the angle range to 13-35 degrees per side. It also includes our Micro-Adjustable Ball-Joint system which allows for angle changes in 0.05 degree increments.
What's new to the 2017 model
We changed the shape of the L-bracket and incorporated a jam-nut locking system which secures the micro adjustment feature. The shape of the Riser, which sits between the sharpener's base and it's vise, was changed from a square block to an arch.
- Guide Rod pivots: Ball-Joint/L-bracket
- Angle Range: 13-35 degrees
- Angle Setting: Manual, independent angle adjustment on both sides of the sharpener
- Main angle Adjustment: 1 degree increments
- Micro Adjustment: 0.05 degree increments
- Clamping System: Parallel-face jaws with stainless steel inserts, manually operated with an Allen Key
- Knife Alignment: Standard Wicked Edge Alignment Guide
- Blade Depth Regulation: Standard Wicked Edge Depth Key with two settings for height adjustment
- Guide Rod Length: 8 inches
- Max Clamping Width: 3/8"
- Base: Not included
- 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Weight: 4.8 LBS
- Dimensions: 11"w x 5.75"d x 5.5"h
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)
- Medium 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones (2 ea)