Precision Sharpener - WE120
Non-US customers are responsible for Import/Duty fees.
This variant is currently sold out
PLEASE REVIEW IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION
Designed to accommodate anyone who has a wide assortment of knife styles, the WE120 Precision Sharpener is one of our more versatile sharpeners. This sharpener offers a wide angle range of 13-35 degrees per side, the ability to sharpen asymmetrical grinds, micro-angle adjustments in less than 1 degree increments and the ability to clamp blades that are up to 1/4" thick. Providing greater angle control and a wider range of angle options than the WE50 and WE100 models, it can clamp a large assortment of knife grinds and blade thicknesses. The WE120 Precision Sharpener can be mounted to a home workstation or mounted to any of the bases we offer.
Note: Our Granite Bases may vary in color from the images on this page.
- Made in the USA
- Sharpens a wide assortment of knives
- Wide angle range for added versatility
- Fine angle adjustment and control
- Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical grinds
- Includes Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Includes Medium Fine 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Vise is operated with an included Allen Key
- Parts are fully modular, making them interchangeable with upgrades for more advanced sharpening capabilities
- Includes Practice Knife (color and model may vary)
- Can sharpen blades up to 15" long (Longer blades can be sharpened if longer Guide Rods are used.)
- Can clamp blades up to 1/4” thick with included vise screws (longer screws may be used to enable clamping of even thicker blades)
- Angle Range: 13-35 degrees per side (26-70 degrees inclusive)
- Main angle adjustment in 1 degree increments, and micro-angle adjustment in 0.05 degree increments
- Sharpener's angle markings are calibrated for knife's edge at 5/8" over top of vise
- Minimum knife height for stones to clear vise at lowest angle is 5/8" over top of vise. Low Angle Adapter (sold separately) required to reach low angles on smaller knives
- Guide Rods: 8"
- Product Weight: 5 LBS
The WE120 is compatible with the following items:
- All Wicked Edge sharpening stones and strops
- Hardware Upgrade Kits (for more detailed information about the compatibility with Upgrade Kits, use the Upgrade Selection Guide
- Low Angle Adapter
- Scissor Attachment
- Chisel Attachment
- Advanced Alignment Guide
- Safety Shields
- 10", 12", 14" and 15" Guide Rods
- Standard Model WE120 is compatible with Granite and Aluminum Bases
- Hard Carrying Case
- Hard Carrying Case with Wheels and Retractable Handle
- Vise Key
- Depth Key
The WE120 is not compatible with the following items:
- Generation 3 Jaws for 1/4" Blades
Note: Upgrade to jaws is not needed. The WE120 is built to accommodate 1/4"