Precision Sharpener - WE130
Shipping internationally? Check out our Shipping Info page first!
The WE130 Precision Sharpener provides the perfect balance of speed and precision. This sharpener is designed for those who sharpen regularly and want the versatility of the widest angle range with the quick operation of the Cam-Lock Vise.
- The self-centering Cam-Lock Vise ensures a secure grip on any knife in your collection in one easy motion.
- Widest range of angles offered by Wicked Edge, 13-35 degrees per side (26-70 degrees inclusive).
- It can independently adjust the angle on each side of the knife, perfect for asymmetrical grinds.
- Made in the USA.
- 100/200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack (2 ea)
- 400/600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack (2 ea)
- 10” Guide Rods
- Depth Key
- Vise Key
- Standard Alignment Guide
- Shims Pack
The optional Granite Base may vary in color.
- Able to sharpen blades up to 15" long
- Angle Range: 13-35 degrees per side (26-70 degrees inclusive)
- Angle markings are calibrated for the knife's edge to sit at 5/8" above the top of the vise
- Angle adjustment in 0.05-degree increments
- Able to clamp blades up to 3/16” thick
- Guide Rods length: 10"
- Product Weight: 7.4 LBS
The WE130 is compatible with the following items:
- All Wicked Edge sharpening stones and strops
- Gen3 V2 Jaws for 1/4" Blades
- Gen3 V2 Jaws for 3/16" Blades
- Low Angle Adapter
- Scissor Attachment
- Chisel Attachment
- Advanced Alignment Guide
- Safety Shields
- 12", 14" and 15" Guide Rods
- Granite and Aluminum Bases for WE100 Series Sharpeners
- Hard Carrying/Rolling Case with Retractable Handle
The WE130 is not compatible with the following items:
- DualCam© Vise Jaws for 1/4" Blades
- 13” Guide Rods for WE60 Series Sharpeners
- Aluminum Base for WE60 Series Sharpeners
- Hard Carrying Case for Precision Sharpener, Pro-Pack I, and Pro-Pack II
- Hardware Upgrade Kits
- This model is fully upgraded
You may also like
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 7 reviews.